Services We Offer
We strive to do more than just the basics for whatever business entity you are. We work with sole proprietorships, small businesses, medium to large businesses and nonprofits. Accounting laws are constantly changing and you’ll have the confidence that your business will always be compliant when you work with us.
Accounting Services We Offer:
- Bookkeeping Services
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Closing Out Monthly Books
- Ratio Analysis
- Quickbooks Support
- Internal Control Review
IRS Audit Representation
What happens if you receive an audit letter from the IRS? While for most this is an anxiety-inducing event, it can be made exponentially easier when you have an expert by your side. Here is what you can expect from us:
- A review of the notice with you and an explanation of what it all means
- Assistance in gathering and assembling the documents required for the audit
- Help with researching any issues pertaining to the audit
- A clear explanation of the audit findings
- Guidance with the appeals process if your situation warrants it
Tax preparation is not a do-it-yourself job. The tax code consists of more than 74,000 pages of complex law that when not followed correctly can lead to overpayment of your tax liability, or worse â€“ an IRS audit. This is a job to leave to the professionals.
The benefits of working with our firm:
- Confidence that your return is correct. We are professionals who work hard to make sure youâ€™re not paying one penny of tax more than you owe. We look for credits and deductions you may not even know are available to you.
- Guidance. We will clearly explain your return to you. If there are ways you can reduce your tax liability for the upcoming year, we will give you that money-saving advice.
- A speedy refund. We will electronically file your return so you receive your money fast.
- A trusted advisor. We are here for you year-round for all your tax-related questions.
By definition, Tax Planning is an exercise undertaken to minimize tax liability through the best use of all available allowances, deductions, exclusions, exemptions, etc., to reduce income and/or capital gains. Thatâ€™s easier said than done.
For most people, tax planning is a difficult balancing act of avoiding or postponing as much tax as possible by taking advantage of breaks available under the IRS Code while simultaneously managing the finances of life. When you choose a tax professional with the skills to guide you through the process of tax planning, you sleep easier at night knowing that you are keeping as much of your hard-earned money as you can.
Things to consider:
- Education Planning
- Income Shifting
- Estate Planning
- Marriage Filing Status
- Income Sources and Changes
- Charitable Donations
- Social Security Planning
- Assets Management
- Retirement Planning
- And Much More